Offshore Resource Group AS (ORG), founded in 1999, is an innovator of technologies and solutions with proven results from 17 years of operations. ORG’s strategy is to invent and develop technologies that offers substantial costs savings and risk reducing elements defined as “mission critical” by the oil companies. ORG uniquely combines the practical experience and intimate customer knowledge from its daily operations with the outstanding creativity of it’s Think Tank, to generate new technologies with large market potential.
- Engineering and Fabrication
- Operations and Management support
- Marine-drone developments and operations
- Hydrocarbon and Mineral exploration services including
- Induced Polarization (IP)
- Electromagnetic (CSEM)
- Spontaneous Potential (SP)
- Marine Multibeam high resolution 3D mapping
- Seismic streamer and node service
- New Geochemical and Microbiological methods and services
- Research and Development programs
Together with strategic partners, ORG can extend the exploration (development) service to include for drilling of qualified prospects.
ORG strives to be a responsible corporate citizen in all areas and aspects of its operations.
- We maintain high standards of corporate governance, personal and corporate conduct.
- We are committed to providing a safe working environment for our employees.
- We recognize that environmental impact is a collective responsibility, not only for individuals but also for governments, companies and society.
Conduct & Anti-corruption
We have a zero tolerance approach to corruption. It is essential that our employees and suppliers share the same business ethics when operating across different cultures all over the World. Our code of conduct helps us do that.
Corruption is inherently wrong. It is a misuse of power and position. To comply with our anti-corruption guidelines, our executive employees have been trained in our code of conduct. We prohibit our employees from accepting or offering any kind of bribery. So your company is assured that we play by the book.
Supplier code of conduct
We want our suppliers and subcontractors to adhere to the same standards as us. And that is why we have formulated a supplier code of conduct. It describes what we consider appropriate business conduct when they perform services on our behalf.
P: (+47) 400 06 605
P: (+47) 959 61 829
P: (+47) 984 29 377
P: (+47) 986 46 768